Note: You can propose changes using the forum below.
Detailed Features are to be defined, but the idea is to have a frontend, where I can see a list of available services on my Amazon Cloud account, and being able to access that element with local tools.
I guess with the API it would be possible.
- EC2 instances :
* list instances for the aws account, sort by group...
* start/stop instances
* launch clients to access that instances : ssh,rdp,scp
* integrate an winscp like browser, to access files on remote server
Those instances move there public ips, so it would be necessary to update the local stored public IP addesses from the intances with those from the aws api, so that we can access it with local tools.
* S3 browser, or mount automatically with s3fs and browse in nautilus or other filebrowser
* maybe same as for instances, ability to launch client (pgadmin, other) to access db, with updated public ip
If we are able to package this software for linux and windos, we could raise more money to make it...