Note: You can propose changes using the forum below.
The goal of this project is to create a peer-to-peer digital wallet able to manage the user's digital currencies according to the user's wishes.Change History:
The main innovation points of this software design compared to existing digital wallets:
* multiple currencies are transparently handled
* the user can favor the currencies they trust most
* currency conversions are transparently handled during payments
* the wallet value may increase as the software carries out currency exchanges for other peers (thanks to conversion fees and sometimes favorable exchange rates)
In addition to Bitcoin, a number of digital currencies are arising, giving people a range of options regarding digital currencies. However this should not result in more difficult transactions. This project intends to ameliorate this, by providing a distributed network of digital money changers, operating transparently and at minimum cost on behalf of the user.
* The program should be able to determine the current currency exchange rates from the peers
* The user should be able to adjust the exchange rates for the currencies
* The user should be able to reserve part of their digital currency reserves for other peers to carry out currency exchanges, with a configurable fee.
* The user should be able to easily pay to and request payments from other peers.
* The software should have a simple but possibly captivating web interface.
* The software should at minimum support Bitcoin and any other digital currency having an RPC-interface compatible with Bitcoin.