Note: You can propose changes using the forum below.
A standalone application framework needs to be created to act as the user interface for the mocap project.
It needs to support:
- Calibration target printing that can be used in the video to verify scale.
- Open and save project state
- Import skeleton from file
- View of skeleton hierarchy by name in a tree view
- Rename skeleton joint
- Undo/redo of calibration edits
- Video frame view
- 3D biped skeleton viewing overlayed over the video frame
- 3D biped skeleton viewing in a 3D calibration mode
- Selection of any joint in the skeleton for positioning in 3D from the tree view
- Playback, pause, rewind, stop of captured motion, with interactive zoom, pan and rotation
- Export captured motion in BVH format
- Resizable workspace, with video scaling with the workspace
Menus should be, from left to right:
File, Edit, View, Mode, Help
The File menu should contain:
New, Open, Save, Save As, Import Skeleton, Import Video, Acquire from Camera, Export BVH, Quit.
The Edit menu should contain:
The View menu should contain:
Front, Side, Top, Perspective, Zoom Full, Zoom Skeleton, Zoom 1:1, Zoom In, Zoom Out
The Mode menu should contain:
Watch Video Source, Calibrate Light, Calibrate Skeleton, Capture Motion, Playback Capture
The Help menu should contain:
To receive the bounty, all file dialogs should be implemented and working, the actual skeleton and video code can be stubs with place holder model or image, the hierarchy and selection code must be implemented and highlight the node on the model, all view menu options, quit. Other subprojects will implement the interactive mouse based editing symantics, the import and export file code, the video source code, the capture motion algoritms, and the online help.