Note: You can propose changes using the forum below.
Create a set of business tools which have a KDE GUI. Ease of use for first time business owners should be the guiding principle. Tools should follow the 'one program, one task' idea, but should connect to a central data store, preferably an SQL database. Use of any of the already developed data models is ideal [tinyERP, SQL-Ledger].
Tools should include:
1. a finance manager: Keep track of the money.
2. an incoming invoice tool: Enter the contents of incoming invoices. Number of items per line. Cost per line. Shipping cost per order. Should connect to inventory and finances data stores.
3. an outgoing invoice creator: Create customer invoices based on products in database. Connect to Contacts information for storing/retrieving customer data.
4. An inventory manager: See what remains in inventory, and how fast it is coming/going.
5. A product builder. Build up products and assemblies from parts in the database. Create 'build lots' that allow deduction of parts from inventory and addition of completed products to inventory.